The 10.6.4 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard. It includes Safari 5 and general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
– resolve an issue that causes the keyboard or trackpad to become unresponsive
– resolve an issue that may prevent some Adobe Creative Suite 3 applications from opening
– address issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
– improve reliability of VPN connections
– resolve a playback issue in DVD Player when using Good Quality deinterlacing
– resolve an issue editing photos with iPhoto or Aperture in full screen view
– improve compatibility with some braille displays
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4150.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.