Two days ago Google announced the official Google Earth App for iPhone.
Here are some of the main application features:
– Tilt your iPhone to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
– View the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
– View geo-located Wikipedia articles
– Use the ‘Location’ feature to fly to your current location
– Search for cities, places and business around the globe with Google Local Search
Not impressed? Just watch the following video!
Get it now from the iTunes App Store.