About two days ago, the jailbreak method for firmware 1.1.3 has been released on the Web.
After reading reviews and people’s experiences so far, I suggest that you ‘d better stay with your fully functional 1.1.2 precious iPhone!
– Google Maps “Locate Me” feature doesn’t really work as expected.
– iTunes Store previews are broken.
– The current jailbreak method may not work straight-forward.
– iPhone boot time might be increased.
– The current jailbreak method does not work on PowerPc Macs.
If that didn’t convince you, you can still have a look at Hackint0sh to identify all possible problems.